Bodyrock

Tonight my workout was one of my favorites. Remember how I mentioned bodyrock.tv in one my previous posts? Well, I did the "Hot Curves Exercise Challenge" with my apartment-mate S as my workout today. I totally forgot to count my reps though :( I tried to post the video here but...it couldn't find it on youtube (even though I had the link). If you're interested it's here. It's super intense and only 10 minutes. Who doesn't have time for a 10 minute awesome workout?


Annnnd I found my next car on pinterest today. Totally kidding I'll never be able to afford this.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig