Swatch: Towel Boy Toy

Today was actually nice out! I was so excited when I could don flipflops and only a light sweatshirt when I stepped outside. I have a good bit of work to do for school so this post will have to be quick. I decided on doing another swatch post. This time it's China Glaze Towel Boy Toy. TBT is a bright blue (almost neon but not) shimmer (kinda) from the China Glaze Poolside Collection. I loooove this color because it makes me think of summer and the beach and hanging out with my sister. Check out the gorgeous blue color!

 These all have 3 coats and a Seche Vite top coat. How beautiful is this blue? Doesn't it just make you want to go outside and take a walk? As for the vitals I'm going to give it an 8 for color since I'm pretty sure you could find a dupe if you looked for one, an 8 for application, a 9 for drying/hardening (it really dried fast), I haven't tested Konadability yet, and a 7 for wear since it chipped three days later.

6 comments

  1. It's beautiful, that's for sure! If it also passes the Konadability, then it would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good on you. Once, when I was organizing my polishes I forgot about this one. The next morning I felt something cold next to my head. When I opened my eyes- There was my polish in bed with me. I had fallen asleep with a "towel boy toy'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great spring blue too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I wanted this one, but I have Sky High-Top and I think they look close enough to each other that I will pass. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!

    Rachel: Ha! That story made me laugh. I know I've woken up with a polish left over in my bed too. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

    Loodie: I don't own Sky-High Top but they do seem similar. I'd probably buy both because I'm obsessed with China Glaze but you're right, you don't really need both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so nice!!!!!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig