A CRAZE for LA Color

Today I have a couple swatches. I can't believe I'm actually working my way through my list of polishes like I said I would. It's going to take forever but it's worth it. Today's post features a set of four LA Colors polishes my sister bought me! They're unnamed so I have no idea what to call them but here are some swatches of each.


The pack is of four Metallic polishes and comes packaged like this:
It contains a pink, purple, blue/green, and silver/gray polish. 
The blue/green is my favorite (is that surprising? lol) Here's a look at it!


 Next is a pink!


 Then the purple!


 And the silver polish finally (also beautiful)!
 
 And the four polishes in the bottles and on my nails!

2 comments

  1. I had this but they surprisingly didnt do anything for me so I gave them away in my last giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How opaque are these? I always see these at the dollar tree but they look so watery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig