I have returned!

With new goodies! I'll be posting swatches of them up throughout the day. Man, that was a busy break. Luckily I did find time to purchase some kickass new polishes! And I still promise to catch up with a Thanksgiving design and whatever the second thing was I wanted to do!

Here goes, OPI Burlesque collection Take the Stage, an absolutely stunning orange shimmer, and Show It and Glow It, an absolutely blinding purple/pink/silver glitter.




and here's one where you can really see the glitter, look at it glisten in the light!

And Milani (ok I'll be honest I didn't just buy this polish--I merely found it with some other polishes I had left at home) Pool Party. What a brilliant glossy teal!


I do apologize for my lack of clean up with these but I was just so excited to get a new post going I couldn't wait!


3 comments

  1. Love the OPI Burlesque colors. Maybe "Santa" will bring you Ali's Big Break. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the other one, that more pinky one, i can't remember the name of it. That one beat out Ali's Big Break for favorite. :D Do pass that along to Santa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig